The BlueChimney fan runs from a 24V low voltage motor made by one of the world’s leading manufacturers. It is powered by means of an interior or exterior ceiling/roof outlet. No grounding is needed (as is the case with 230V smoke fans).
The motor is cooled by outside air. It has been tested up to a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius (almost twice as hot as smoke from a typical fire gets).
BlueChimney has an integrated rain hood to keep water from getting into the chimney. This is particularly important for steel chimneys.
BlueChimney provides a full chimney aperture as required by stove manufacturers based on recommendations from Denmark’s construction research institute.
You or your chimneysweep will be able to install BlueChimney easily.
The optional remote control (on/off and automatic boost) provides additional convenience.
BlueChimney is available in painted and polished stainless steel.
- Dimensions: diameter 265 mm, height 280 mm Weight: 6.5 kg including circular mounting flange
- Material: stainless steel type AISI304
- Motor: 24V EC low voltage motor manufactured by ebmPapst
- Performance: 1,010 cubic metres/hour in free air
- Power consumption: Between 2 and 20 Watt
- Sliding variable speed control, 400 to 1300 rpm
- Handles flue gas temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius
- Automatic motor safety switch at 35 degrees Celsius
- Outside air admixture: 10-25 times
24V power supply, 1.6 amps, short-circuit protection, requires no grounding
- Can be mounted on chimneys serving a stove or fireplace insert with a capacity of up to 15 kW
Integrated rain hood keeps rain out
2-year product warranty