Congratulations on your new BlueChimney chimney fan
We hope you really enjoy your BlueChimney. Should, against all expectation, any problems arise with your BlueChimney, you are covered by our right to claim compensation for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
We kindly ask you to be aware of the following conditions:
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or use of BlueChimney.
- Damage caused by missing connection/contact with the power grid.
- Damaged caused by sooting/lack of cleaning.
- Assembly or disassembly in connection with repairs during the warranty period.
- Damage to the wood-burning stove caused by external impacts or damage caused by BlueChimney to other property.
You will find the production number on the nameplate at the bottom of your BlueChimney.
Registration of complaints
If you would like to file a complaint, please fill in the claim form found here.
Complaints will not be processed unless the form has been completed. Pursuant to the Danish Sale of Goods Act, the right to file a complaint applies for two years from the purchase date of the wood-burning stove, as shown on the purchase receipt.
Before you fill in the claim form, make sure that you have the following (any scanned files and images must not exceed 2MB):
- Photo 1: A copy of the purchase receipt
- Photo 2: Full picture of the chimney with BlueChimney
- Photo 3: Full picture of the wood-burning stove
We strive to process complaints as soon as we can and will contact you no later than three to four working days after having received your complaint. You will receive a receipt for your enquiry, followed by a reply by e-mail.
Important: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in before you send in the claim form.